Our Inspection items for heavy copper
· 1. Check via metallization quality status to ensure there are no remains, burrs, black vias etc.
· 2. Check if substrate surface contains dirt and other remains.
· 3. Check P/N, figure number, document and process description of substrate.
· 4. Figure out the loading area and requirements of coating.
· 5. Plating area and process parameters should be clear to ensure the stability and viability of copper plating process.
· 6. Clean and preparation of conductive parts, solution activated through conductivity.
· 7. Check if solution composition is qualified and plate surface area.
· 8. Check the contact parts of the firm, the voltage and current range.
We would like to be your top choice of heavy copper PCB manufacturer，if there is any related RFQ, please contact with us at mail of: firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!